Thursday, May 28, 2009

...first there was smoke...
then sparks flew...
before it became a full-on raging fire...!

oh chill it! i'm jus talking about the before-bed arguument/fight that mum and lil miss 'vada pao' had...well i can't blame either of them entirely...each had their own faults and could have in their own way dealt with the situation better...but instead chose...well...the 'no very nice way'...so yeah sadly and obviously enough it ended in a way no-one really intended it to...so here we are, with mum sleepin' on my bed...and well...me out here writing this....oh well! *sigh*

....tired-ness is makin' that few centimetres of bed-space left on my bed even more comfortable lookin' than its goin' to be and that air-conditioner beckons me into the clasps of the room just past the doors to my right....i can't hold back any longer...i've got to turn myself in...the reward is too irrestable to let go....aaaaah....

GOOdniiiiiihtttt....... *dissappears behind the doors*

No comments: