Sunday, December 5, 2010

3 strikes and your out

hey, so there went another week....its a Sunday again today, and things ain't any better...not even a teeny-tiny bit...
its been going on for a week now but last night it got really bad! ...and guess how it started? on a small thing where he yelled at all of us for no reason at all and then denied when i just nicely asked him not to yell! like whoa! hold on a minute, its not like only i said you yelled, all of thought you did...even the maid...and she doesn't take sides...c'mon!
...but yeah, in short....thanks for showing me again the place/standing i have in your life with your words, and i quote... 'yeah i'm all wrong from the soles of my feet to my head, Esther why don't you engineer my leaving the house again"
thanks so much. i think its time you know that you lost me lastnight for the 3rd time and that is to be the last. goodbye.

No comments: