Saturday, November 29, 2008

nearing the departure...

....As the day comes nearer for your depature...my heart starts beating faster and faster...It's only 'cause i'm scared, i'm petrified...i'm so very worried...how am i to survive here without you...you know your my lifeline...
Yeah people say if you keep yourself busy and involved in friends and other activities you like doing, you'll get over it...but what if it's not true...like in my case...cause you just don't feel like doing anything except sit in that very same place and position you were in when he left...and await his return...so thatthis time you can hold onto him tight enough so that he won't go off, leaving you behind and alone even again...
I feel like crying for you but I don't 'cause I know you don't like to see tears in my eyes or wet cheeks...but how else do i deal with my lonliness when your not around...??? i can't help it...nothing...and no-one else is good enough or will ever be good enough...
Oh! how I wish i was accompanying you on this trip... :(

No comments: